Services are available to Folks at Home members because of their payment of a modest annual fee. Beyond those covered services, we also help members make individualized arrangements with pre-screened vendors at the member’s expense. We want this kind of support for ourselves and for those we love-and we believe that you also want it.
Services Included in membership fees:
- Initial interview and consultations as needed to determine needs and required services
- Information and referral for anything you need
- Coordinated access to services
- The Transportation service provides F@H clients with a means of traveling to scheduled local medical appointments, or to other essential places such as the pharmacy or grocery store. F@H staff members coordinate community volunteers to provide this service.
- Periodic errands, grocery shopping, pick ups and delivery including pharmacy
- Durable Medical Equipment Exchange for items such as shower/bath chairs, wheelchairs, walkers, portable wheelchair ramps and other essential home safety items
- Grab bar installation; grab bars can be critical in helping clients prevent falls
- Referrals to our growing list of vetted (pre-screened) vendors who are available for hire
- Connections with individuals willing to talk about travels, volunteering, work, health care, moving, care giving, adjusting to the death of a loved one
- Phone check-in calls if requested
- Home safety, fall risk and emergency preparedness review
- Participation in certain F@H sponsored events, classes, activities, and excursions
Fee-Based Services Include:
- Prepared meals and catering
- Home repairs
- Computer assistance.
- Home modification consultation and planning
- Comprehensive care management
- Access to medical and non-medical home health care
- Financial and retirement consultation and planning
- Minimum cost assistance with specific tasks (transportation, shopping, pet walking, outings)